When it comes to wedding planning, choosing your venue will most likely be one of the biggest, most important decisions you'll make. I've found that most of the couples I work with are very intentional about their venue choices because they want to get married somewhere meaningful, somewhere that reflects their personalities or just somewhere straight up extraordinary. Because if you can't do it on your wedding day, when can you?
As a lover of all things alternative, creative and aesthetically pleasing, I too find myself excited about certain venues so I've decided to share a few of my favourite wedding venues with you. First up is The Wellbeing Farm, a relaxed, rustic venue based near Bolton, available for exclusive hire on your wedding day.
I've loved this venue for as long as I can remember so I popped along to their recent wedding open day - a great opportunity to see the farm dressed in all it's glory. The set up included different themes and decor ideas to inspire the many lovebirds who came to have a nosey and there was bunting, lanterns and hay bales aplenty! Whether you're planning a day of family fun, a rustic celebration with a touch of glamour or a mad hatters tea party, The Wellbeing Farm has got you covered!
The best bits:
- From sequin table runners and lashings of ivy to tulips in wellies and fairy lights in glass jars, this venue has all the rustic charm you could hope for and can be dressed up authentically for a stunning and unique day
- The Wellbeing Farm benefits from a rural location, surrounded by rolling hills and countryside but theres also great space indoors too, meaning you're set for all weather (and can party into the night too!)
- They know their food! With an award winning cookery school on site and butchers in the family, they take their scran very seriously and also provide the most amazing cheese wedding cakes!
- Celia (Founder of The Wellbeing Farm) has an ethos based on restoration, rejuvenation and most importantly, fun! You can't help but smile when you enter The Wedding Barn, admiring the thoughtful decor with bags of character and colourful charm.
- The best is yet to come! They already have bow-tie wearing llamas, donkeys and a gin bar but they have big plans over the next 12 months to add more amazing stuff, including a permanent tipi, a fountain and a converted horse box cocktail bar to name but a few!
The Wellbeing Farm is one of the most exciting, evolutionary wedding venues the North West has to offer and you are guaranteed a personal, caring & attentive experience with memories that will last a lifetime!
A huge thanks to Celia and the team for opening the doors to the wedding barn and their hospitality on the day. If you're getting married at The Wellbeing Farm and you're looking for a creative photographer to capture your special day, contact me to find out more about my special offer available for this very special venue.